Cultivating Relationships with the plants and connecting to the land.
Christina offers private herbal medicine workshops, plant hikes with a minimum of four people.
For folks wanting to learn about the flora on their land, wanting to plant a water wise and native garden she does plant surveys and consults.
- sáb, 11 junCorner of Park BLVD. & 29 Palms HWY11 jun, 17:00 – 18:30Corner of Park BLVD. & 29 Palms HWY, Joshua Tree, CA 92252, USAJoin us for our final Protect The Joshua Trees Rally, June 15, 2022 the California Department of Fish & Game will decide if the Western Joshua Tree is warranted permanent state level protection. Click to learn more on how you can help be a VOICE for this imperiled specieS.
- dom, 01 maycorner of Park BLVD & 29 PALMS HWY01 may, 17:00 – 18:00corner of Park BLVD & 29 PALMS HWY, 61835 Twentynine Palms Highway, Joshua Tree, CA 92252, USAJoin us for the Protect Joshua Trees rally more dates to be added. We are working to get the information out to the public, urging for folks to get involved, write the California Department of Fish & Game asking them to warrant permanent protection under the California Endangered Species Act.
- vie, 22 abrBeatnik Lounge22 abr, 16:00 – 19:00Beatnik Lounge , 61597 Twentynine Palms Highway, Joshua Tree, CA 92252, USAJoin us for an afternoon/evening of community, music, education, and plants as we celebrate Earth Day at the Beatnik Lounge in Joshua Tree. Line up of presenters is listed in the event page. This event is free and open to the public.
- dom, 10 abrMorongo Valley10 abr, 11:00 – 12:15Morongo Valley, 49889 Twentynine Palms Highway, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USALearn how you can help protect this imperiled endemic species and watch a trailer of the upcoming film called I THOUGHT THEY WERE PROTECTED, a documentary on the fight to protect and plight of the Joshua Tree.
- sáb, 26 marJoshua Tree
- dom, 30 eneCactus Mart30 ene, 11:00 – 13:45Cactus Mart, 49889 Twentynine Palms Highway, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USAFOOD AS MEDICINE, How can we benefit from demulcent herbs? What are they and how are they used? This hands-on workshop will delve into demulcent plants as we work with Nopales, Prickly Pear cactus.
- dom, 02 eneMorongo Valley02 ene, 13:00 – 15:15Morongo Valley, 11055 East Dr, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USAExplore the uniqueness of the Big Morongo Canyon Preserve, a lush desert riparian habitat rich in biodiversity. We will explore the vegetation, learning about the ecological importance of the flora, while delve into traditional and modern uses of the flora.
- dom, 19 dicMorongo Valley19 dic 2021, 11:00 – 13:45 GMT-8Morongo Valley, 49889 Twentynine Palms Highway, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USASupport your immune system with a traditional herbal tonic known as Fire Cider which incorporates spicy ingredients. Together we will learn how to craft this remedy in this hands-on workshop.
- sáb, 11 septJoshua Tree
- dom, 10 eneZoom10 ene 2021, 11:00 GMT-8 – 28 mar 2021, 15:00 GMT-7ZoomFoundational Herbalism is an introductory online course encompassing the fundamental principles of Traditional Western Herbalism. This course is designed to introduce folks to herbal energetics, thermal energetics, herbal taste, actions and how we can implement these into our herbal repertoire.
- sáb, 06 junOnline Event with ZOOM meetings
- sáb, 06 junZoom
- dom, 01 marCactus Mart01 mar 2020, 11:00 – 16:00 GMT-8Cactus Mart, 49889 Twentynine Palms Highway, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USADelve into the Wonderful World of Creosote Bush and explore the plant in depth from ecology, botanical description to traditional and modern day herbal uses of this aromatic desert evergreen shrub.
- dom, 01 marCactus Mart01 mar 2020, 11:00 – 25 abr 2020, 16:00Cactus Mart, 49889 Twentynine Palms Highway, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USAFoundational Herbalism is an introductory course encompassing the fundamental principles of Traditional Western Herbalism. consisting of morning lecture and afternoon herbal preparation lab. This course will introduce you to a new way of looking at plants and their uses.
- dom, 16 febSmarts Ranch Road 3N03
- sáb, 15 febGarths Boulder Gardens
- dom, 19 eneColumbines School Of Botanical Studies
- dom, 08 dicCactus Mart08 dic 2019, 11:00 – 14:30 GMT-8Cactus Mart, 49889 Twentynine Palms Highway, Morongo Valley, CA 92256, USAThis workshop is a two part series. PART I is an introduction to our native Pinus monophylla aka Piñon Pine exploring the ecology of this native pine. PART II is a hands-on experience where we will discover the world of herbal syrups and delve into their sweet world of culinary and medicinal uses.